April 13, 2021
There is power in words today.
A man shall eat good by the fruit of his mouth: but the soul of the transgressors shall eat violence.
We need to make sure that the words we are speaking are full of life and not poison.
I need to ask myself the following.
- What am I speaking?
- What am I eating?
He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life: but he that openeth wide his lips shall have destruction.
- We must learn to be quiet in conversations that we are having.
- Have you ever felt like you made a situation worse by the words you spoke?
- We can speak of life or death in any conversation.
- This is our choice
- If you don’t know what to say don’t say anything.
- We need to put a zipper on our lips sometimes
Whoso keepeth his mouth and tongue keepeth his soul from trouble.
- When you tell someone something, be prepared for the conversation to be repeated.
- You can start over today if you have said some wrong words in the past.
20: A man’s belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled.
21: Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
We determine what words we speak.
- We speak words of life.
- We speak words of death.
- There’s no in-between with the words that we speak.
- We determine the outcome by speaking life to a problem or death.
We need to do an inventory from time to time and ask ourselves if we are happy with the harvest we are receiving in our lives.
It really shouldn’t be that difficult to examine our lives, where we are, and what direction we are headed.